Experienced Guidance To Address Workers’ Comp Claim Denial
When workers’ compensation claimants go to apply for benefits, they are often aggressively denied. Claim denials can vary based on circumstance. Sometimes it will be claimed that an injury did not happen due to work. In other situations, it will be claimed that a worker was behaving improperly or illegally.
These types of claim defenses often include:
- Willful employee misconduct
- An employee’s attempt to injure another
- Willful failure to properly take advantage of a safety appliance
- Willful failure to perform duties required by statute
- Intoxication or impairment by intoxicant during the time of accident
- Disability or injury caused in part by undisclosed pre-existing medical condition
- Failure to timely report an accident
If you have been denied workers’ compensation benefits and you believe that your claim is valid, it is important to reach out to a skilled legal team. Our lawyers are here for you.
New Jersey Claim Denial Attorneys
Our decades of experience in workers’ compensation issues readies us for any type of claim denial. We are ready to aggressively advocate on your behalf and do everything possible to secure benefits by refuting any unfounded defense in an attempt to deny your benefits.
It is important to note that failure to disclose a medical condition only comes up if you were questioned about prior conditions at the time of hiring or in a pre-employment physical examination.
It is important to work decisively. We look forward to hearing from you.
To schedule a free initial consultation to discuss workplace injuries with one of our Bergen County workers’ compensation denial attorneys, call 551-587-8915 or contact us via email.